- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Pressure Washing vs Softwashing
Pressure washing and softwashing are both methods used for cleaning various surfaces, but they differ significantly in their approaches and applications. The main difference between the two is the am […]
Maintaining the Beauty of Your Bare Wood Decks and Fences
Maintaining the Beauty of Your Bare Wood Decks and Fences Why Chemical Cleaning is a Better Option than Pressure Washing and When to Call a Professional Cleaning bare wood decks and fences is an […]